Thursday, December 13, 2007

Huckabee: ‘I'm interested in leading this country’ - Morning Joe- msnbc.com

Huckabee: ‘I'm interested in leading this country’ - Morning Joe- msnbc.com:

Mike Huckabee, (R) Presidential Candidate: Well, I certainly would hope so, Joe. In fact, when I heard the bumper music coming in, "All Along the Watchtower," it occurred to me there is a shot of White House, Hendrix music playing, that's the Huckabee White House. Hendrix music blasting throughout the White House as the president stands all along the watch tower.

Mika Brzezinski, MSNBC Host: There you go. You have to invite to us that White House.

"Scarborough: But Mitt Romney has openly said that, too, that he is a Christian, right?

Huckabee: He has said that he is a Mormon and also says that he follows Jesus Christ, I take him at his word. I take that at face value. I have no reason to question that. But I think people are asking me to try to dissect his faith and quite frankly, not only am I not going to do that, I'm not qualified to do that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home